The Little Green Button team are delighted to announce that we are going to be trading as Little Green Button Ltd going forward.
Until now, Little Green Button has been provided as a product of Wiggly-Amps Ltd, and we are proud to report that significant growth and success has meant that Little Green Button Ltd will now advance as its own company.
The changes have come about as a result of Boots UK acquiring Wiggly-Amps Ltd, allowing Little Green Button Ltd to operate as a separate entity. Other healthcare products developed by Wiggly-Amps will continue to operate under the newly founded Engage Health Systems Ltd, including Engage Touch patient check-in touch screens, the Engage Consult online consultation system, Engage Web GP websites, DORIS, and Encompass.
The Little Green Button directors, management team and staff all remain in place and will continue to operate the business as usual from its offices in the U.K with continued enhancements in the product, services and support we provide you.
Jon Witte, Managing Director of Little Green Button Ltd (previously known as Wiggly-Amps Ltd):
“The acquisition of Wiggly-Amps Ltd by Boots UK serves as a reflection of the hard work and dedication of the Wiggly-Amps team in developing innovative software and architecture. As the market leader, Boots UK have the scale and reputation to make the best use of this software and we look forward to working with Boots UK to help them fulfil their vision of creating an innovative digital healthcare offer to be the first-choice pharmacy for customers and patients.
These are really exciting times for the further development and enhancement of the products and services created by Engage Health Systems Ltd. and Little Green Button Ltd.”
All our contact details remain the same with our support team contactable on 01263 888365/ email@example.com The Customer Success team are contactable on 01263 888223/ firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to take the opportunity to thank our excellent staff and customers for their support in making this exciting new step possible.
Wiggly-Amps first developed Little Green Button over a decade ago, due to high demand from the UK Health Sector for a PC-based panic alarm system. In the following years, Little Green Button has proven to be the trusted panic button for schools, universities, charities, government organisations and corporate businesses worldwide, as well as maintaining our presence at the core of the healthcare market.
We are proud to have developed strong internal processes over this time, and we are an approved provider on the Microsoft Ready for Windows Directory. Our stringent regulations, along with our integrity, quality and experience have allowed organisations such as the NHS to trust and trade securely with us. We will continue to provide this excellent service to all our staff and clients going forward as Little Green Button Ltd.
What does this mean for existing customers?
- All Little Green Button staff, systems and infrastructure will remain consistent. Your contract will be novated (transferred), so you will be trading with Little Green Button Ltd with immediate effect. Renewal invoices will now be sent from Little Green Button Ltd (previously owned by Wiggly Amps Ltd.)
For those customers who pay by direct debit or standing order, we should be grateful if you would amend the standing instructions to your bank to make future payments to the bank account details set out below as soon as possible.
Little Green Button Ltd
Sort Code: 09-01-29
Account Number: 33104838
What does this mean for prospective customers?
- Any prospective customers with an existing trial account can continue to use their trial licence; no changes are being made to the Little Green Button infrastructure or licences. Prospective customers already in conversation with Little Green Button can continue to contact us, using the same contact details.
Will my costs go up?
- No price change has been agreed as part of the deal, prices as of 02nd January 2019 remain as listed on our pricing page.
How do I contact you?
- All our contact details remain the same.
- We have recently moved just around the corner to 1a St Nicholas Court, North Walsham, Norfolk, NR28 9BY, UK.
Are you now part of Boots UK?
- No. Whilst Wiggly-Amps Ltd has been acquired by Boots UK, all business relating to Engage Health Systems Ltd and Little Green Button Ltd has been split off into two new companies which take on all other former business activities of Wiggly-Amps Ltd.
I use other Wiggly-Amps Products as well as Little Green Button. How does this affect me?
- All other Wiggly-Amps products, including Engage Touch patient check-in touch screens, the Engage Consult online consultation system, Engage Web GP websites, DORIS, and Encompass will be delivered through Engage Health Systems Ltd. Engage Health Systems Ltd will continue to operate from its offices in the U.K, alongside Little Green Button Ltd. The team, services and infrastructure remain the same. Customers with Little Green Button and another Engage Health Systems product will proceed to do business with Little Green Button Ltd and Engage Health Systems Ltd as two separate entities.
How will you handle my data now?
- Our data processing procedures will not change. All Little Green Button licence data and customer data will continue to be handled in the same way. Full technical details can be found here.
What’s your new company registration number?
- Company reg: 11668338
- VAT: 310157944
- D-U-N-S Number: 224504567